Well, the subject that was EDC3100 ICT and Pedagogy. I’ve been at this whole study thing since the beginning of 2011 and way back then I heard the whispers of ‘oh geez, watch out for 3100, it’s so full on’ and it didn’t disappoint. It was full on.
Lets reflect on the blogs shall we:
- 30 blogs.
- 45 links to web site and other students blog sites.
- Approximately 3670 words.
And I’ll say it again, for 15%.
And then the assignments, who can forget the assignments.
- A presentation to parents, not hard, just fiddly – 19% (odd number)
- A whole unit plan, useful, we’ll need to do that in the future – 40%.
- Preparation and Planning, Lesson plans and evaluation and lessons learned – 40%.
And then there was Practicum – all for a measly 1%.
I think I can safely say that this subject has consumed most of my time this semester – have I learnt a lot, yes, but am I soooo over ICT….. YES…….
Over and out…..